When: Friday, November 15, 2019 from 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM EST, Add to Calendar
Where: God's Pantry Food Bank, 1685 Jaggie Fox Way, Lexington, KY 40511, Google Map
Please join us on November 15th from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. for our annual volunteer event at God's Pantry Food Bank. We will be making boxes for the 16th annual Sharing Thanksgiving Basket Brigade. This program provides 5,000 Thanksgiving boxes to families in Fayette, Rowan, and Floyd Counties.
If you would like to attend please register by clicking on the link below before noon on Wednesday, November 13, 2019. Lunch will be provided at no cost to volunteers.
Next Meetings/Events (Mark Your Calendars!):
- December 13, 2019 - Sara Massey (the new Executive Director of the Kentucky Engineering Center) and Kristen Crumpton (KSPE President) will be our speakers
- January 10, 2020 - Tour of the Expanded Lexington Convention Center
- February 2020 - Bluegrass Chapter Banquet
- March 13, 2020 - Tour of the New Rescue Facility at Bluegrass Airport
Thanks to our KSPE PARTNER'S PROGRAM members:
- Consulting Services Incorporated (CSI);
- HDR Engineering;
- Integrated Engineering;
- Tetra Tech; and
- Kentucky American Water Company
Like us on Facebook!
KSPE Bluegrass Chapter