When: Friday, January 10, 2020 from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM EST, Add to Calendar
Where: Lexington Convention Center, Thoroughbred Rm 4, 430 W. Vine Street, Lexington, KY 40507, Google Map
Please join us for our January meeting where Messer and LCC will provide a brief presentation and tour of the ongoing construction at the Expanded Lexington Convention Center.
If you would like to attend please register by clicking on the link below before noon on Wednesday, January 8, 2020. Because construction is ongoing, the meeting is limited to 50 people. So make sure and register early! Lunch will be provided and the cost is $15 for KSPE Members and $5 for Government Engineers and Engineering Students.
Next Meetings/Events (Mark Your Calendars!):
- February 11, 2020 - Bluegrass Chapter Banquet at Copper Roux
- March 13, 2020 - Tour of the New Rescue Facility at Bluegrass Airport
- April 15-17, 2020 - KSPE Annual Convention at Marriott Griffin Gate Lexington
Thanks to our KSPE PARTNER'S PROGRAM members:
- Consulting Services Incorporated (CSI);
- HDR Engineering;
- Integrated Engineering;
- Tetra Tech; and
- Kentucky American Water Company
Like us on Facebook!
KSPE Bluegrass Chapter